Lazy Acres RV Park Policies
Lazy Acres RV Park is a privately own RV park.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that will not comply to our park policies.
All reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
In the case of abandonment, non-payment of your RV or disregarding our Park policies permission. You will be asked to leave immediately and abandoned RV’s or vehicles will be towed away at customers expense.
Quiet time is 10PM to 7AM. This does not mean that during other hours you may conduct yourself in an unruly manner as to disturb your neighbors.
· There is a limit of four guests per RV site. Each additional adult is $3.00 per night and each additional child is $2.00 per night for daily and weekly. Please contact the office if you plan to stay month to month. Checkout time is 11am unless is approved by management.
· Trash must be placed inside the dumpster provided. Do not leave trash exposed. Garbage must be placed in plastic bags before being placed in our dumpsters. No construction material, wood, appliances, furniture is to be place in the dumpsters. We do have free dumpsters in town for those items. Please contact the office for directions.
Do not place grills on picnic tables. Fires in approved fire pit only.
· No parking on grass. Do not run cable or cords across your site which could be hit by a mower.
· No cutting across RV spots. Picnic tables are to remain on slab provided. Do NOT move picnic tables.
· Speed limit is posted. Please adhere to our speed limit.
· Please do not use our trailer court for thru traffic.
· Dogs must always be on a leash (6') with the leash in your hand. We do make exception to this rule, if you are sitting outside with your pet, it may be tied to your RV or stake. ONLY foldable portable fences allowed. No dog houses allowed.
· All pet droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and must be promptly cleaned and disposed of by the pet owner into a waste receptacle.
· Please be able to provide proper papers for vaccinations of all pets you have.
· Aggressive dogs, regardless of breed are not allowed in the park.
· Rottweilers, Pitt Bulls, Chows, Dobermans, are restricted from our park.
· No pets are allowed in the bathhouse or Laundromat at any time. Please do NOT wash pet beds in our washers.
· No smoking allowed in the bathhouse. Do not leave clothes unattended. No men in women’s bathroom, No women in men’s bathroom. Violators of this rule will be asked to leave our property immediately.
· Trash is not to be left in the laundry or bathhouse. Please use dumpsters provided. We have H.E. Washers and Dryers. Use H.E. Detergent please.
· An adult must always attend to children under the age of 18. Parents are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their children, regardless of child’s age.
· Lazy Acres management and staff are not responsible for any damage or loss to you or your property at any time while staying at our park. All service personnel must sign in at the office.
· Motorcycles are to be used as transportation only. Golf carts are welcome. No four-wheeling allowed.
· No firearms, no illegal drugs, no violence tolerated. Bring any complaints you may have to the office immediately.
· Washing of RVs is allowed only if approved by management. A fee will be charged per size of your RV and or car.
· We realize new situations arrive periodically that may not be describe herein. In the event we must add to our rules/regulations, we will post at bathhouse.
· Any standing water is NOT to be used for swimming, wading or fishing. No lifeguard is on duty. Do NOT use.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Service dogs must be registered at the office with proper documentation and approved by management.
Our Wi-Fi is a free service, not including in your rate. We cannot guarantee our Wi-Fi will work at every site at all times. We strive every day to be as diligent as possible to provide you with the best networking possible. Please be patient as we try to make improvement every day.
Thank you for Staying at Lazy Acres RV Park
Copyright © 2023 Lazy Acres Rv Park - All Rights Reserved.